Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Forum
 Register
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» L2Nova
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 pm by Nova

» L2NewHope
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 am by Xen0n

» Have a question
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm by amal

» sygnature
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 am by WildChild

» Mutsu Sucks
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:58 am by WildChild

» Castle Lineage II—Gracia Final Open-test will release on 5.27.2010
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm by amal

» Happy birthday!!!
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:04 am by Oblivion

» Leave of Absence
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm by Famine

» Music time
What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 am by JustTheBest

Statistics
We have 272 registered users
The newest registered user is marvendr

Our users have posted a total of 4697 messages in 458 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you want to do in the summer?

Go down 
+6
RippiN
Oblivion
JustTheBest
~Van♥
Cuco
Mutsu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutsu
Mutsu

What do you want to do in the summer? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 am

I'm just curious, Just wondering what kind of time people will be putting in for lineage compared to real life.

Personally I think it will be some lineage during the day when nothings going on and later on ill go play some sports, fish. Have passionate sex with oblivion. All the normal things that you do. but i promised my self that I would spend more time outside this year lol not like last year. Ill still be working at my regular job, hopefully get more hours so I bring in the dough.

Don't spam please...this is a actual discussion for all CS members and old CS members.

this actually prolly gives us a picture of who will be playing in the summer too.
Back to top Go down
Cuco
Admin
Admin
Cuco

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 am

You must be bored.
Back to top Go down
Mutsu
Mutsu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am

Cuco wrote:
You must be bored.

I just got done with a exam lol...a little tired actually...and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cuco
Admin
Admin
Cuco

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 am

Mutsu wrote:
Cuco wrote:
You must be bored.

I just got done with a exam lol...a little tired actually...and hungry.

hope it well well, stock up some energy, there is some geeking to be done.
Back to top Go down
~Van♥
EmoSlash'd
EmoSlash'd
~Van♥

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 am

- running
- fitness
- playing table soccer
- maybe going to beach
- watching anime
- ofc sleeping ;o
Back to top Go down
JustTheBest
Spammer
Spammer
JustTheBest

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 am

Its gone be a HOT AND SEXY summer!
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 am

Compassionate sex and being in Saudi Arabia for half of the summer. There is good an bad news here. Good, I get too meet my old friends from my school there and meet my best friend who is related to the royal family Smile the bad news, INTERNET IZ BAD! I Need net!!

But ya, the other half I will be in America, Having Butt sex with Mutsu ofc.
Back to top Go down
RippiN
HOMO!
HOMO!
RippiN

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 am

A lot of working, vacation, skating and some L2 from time to time. I know i need to be more active... Smile
Back to top Go down
Famine
Famine

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Compassionate sex and being in Saudi Arabia for half of the summer. There is good an bad news here. Good, I get too meet my old friends from my school there and meet my best friend who is related to the royal family Smile the bad news, INTERNET IZ BAD! I Need net!!

Compassion is a human emotion prompted by the pain of others. More vigorous than empathy, the feeling commonly gives rise to an active desire to alleviate another's suffering.In ethical terms, the various expressions down the ages of the so-called Golden Rule embody by implication the principle of compassion: Do to others what you would have them do to you.

That's some weird sex.
Back to top Go down
Cuco
Admin
Admin
Cuco

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 am

Famine wrote:
Oblivion wrote:

Compassion is a human emotion prompted by the pain of others. More vigorous than empathy, the feeling commonly gives rise to an active desire to alleviate another's suffering.In ethical terms, the various expressions down the ages of the so-called Golden Rule embody by implication the principle of compassion: Do to others what you would have them do to you.

That's some weird sex.
Reyes approves!
Back to top Go down
Famine
Famine

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am

I heard Oblivion is the new Mutsu in this clan.

REYES!
Back to top Go down
Mutsu
Mutsu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 am

Famine wrote:
I heard Oblivion is the new Mutsu in this clan.

REYES!

I heard Mutsu doesn't think so. If you already have a Mutsu then I think ill find a new home.
Back to top Go down
Catzz
Catzz

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 am

Mutsu is jealous.
Back to top Go down
Mutsu
Mutsu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 am

Catzz wrote:
Mutsu is jealous.

tbh ...not really jealous lol. but what I mean is oblivion isn't Mutsu. He is a whole another human being that cant be compared to me lol.....btw hes right behind me when im typing this. when he reads this ill be at work. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Mutsu
Mutsu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 am

Oblivion: This is oblivion, Mutsu was a retard who decided to leave himself logged in, so I will take 100% advantage of this opportunity.

Mutsu: he typed this while I was out.

Last edited by Mutsu on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am

Owned!
Back to top Go down
Famine
Famine

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 am

I meant Oblivion reached the level of Mutsu. Your name is no longer just a name, it is a way of life. Everything you say automatically becomes wrong, everything you do makes no sense, we make fun of you for all of this, and we love you for being like that and providing us with late night ha-ha's..

Don't worry Mutsu, you're the one and only Mutsu, this guy is just a fanboi!
Back to top Go down
Mutsu
Mutsu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:31 am

famine that was funny lol....but I dont think oblivion is a fanboy nor am I always wrong.

I hope im not a way of life lol...that makes me sad. I have a boring life, considering that I hang out with Europeans on my free time.

edit:

also having oblivion as a friend doesn't help the boring life.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
CS Lowbie
CS Lowbie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Mutsu got no comparisson but Oblivion is doing his best to reach his level. If he (Oblivion) keeps up the good work he will be a Mutsu in a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Baietu
CS Factor
CS Factor
Baietu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Just started collecting money to go here : http://vimeo.com/7501272 , one of my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Ninja wrote:
Mutsu got no comparisson but Oblivion is doing his best to reach his level. If he (Oblivion) keeps up the good work he will be a Mutsu in a short period of time.

True appreciation for my work here in this clan. I know I am a tool that Cuco and Famine abuse so much, but I take it like a MAN! Anal 4 Life!
Back to top Go down
Baietu
CS Factor
CS Factor
Baietu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:41 am

Mutsu wrote:
famine that was funny lol....but I dont think oblivion is a fanboy nor am I always wrong.

I hope im not a way of life lol...that makes me sad. I have a boring life, considering that I hang out with Europeans on my free time.

edit:

also having oblivion as a friend doesn't help the boring life.

Lol , rename this topic pls:) peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the summer?   What do you want to do in the summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do in the summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: Public :: Off-Topic / Spam-
Jump to: